One of my favorite past-times is reading and my go-to genre tends to be non-fiction as I am big believer in the importance of never letting go of the drive to continue learning (not that there aren’t lessons to be learned in fiction books, but my personal preference leans towards non-fiction).
Naturally, given the focus of this blog, it is little surprise that one of my favorite topics to read about is centered on personal finances.
This includes getting out of debt (which we fortunately did shortly after graduating college, investing in the stock market with index funds and dividend growth stocks, pursuing financial independence, and much more.
As much as I love the local library and picking up a book, there is also a wealth of information to be learned from fellow bloggers that put their own personal touch on personal finances. The personal finance blogging community is one that tends to be extremely helpful and willing to lend a hand by sharing their wisdom with others.
Therefore, the collection of blogs shared here are resources that I have found to consistently produce quality content on a variety of personal finance topics and also happen to be authored by some down right great people too!
Personal Finance Blogs
Be sure to bookmark this page as this will be a living list of great blogs, and please take a moment to visit as many as you can to further your own education and entertainment–yes, I find personal finances to be entertaining.
- DGI for the DIY :: Dividend Growth Investing for the Do-It-Yourself Investor
- DivHut :: Dividend Investing Blog
- Dividend Daze :: The Road to Financial Freedom
- Dividend Diplomats :: Dividend Reinvesting + Frugal Living = Freedom
- Dividends Diversify :: Building Wealth One Dividend at a Time
- Dividend Growth Investor :: Long-Term Buy & Hold Investor
- The Dividend FIREman :: Reaching FIRE with My Cash FIREhoses
- Dividend Hawk :: Follow my Dividend Growth Investing
- The Dividend Pig :: Dividend Growth Investing for Early Retirement
- Dividend Portfolio :: A Portfolio for the Small Investor
- DripTilRi¢h :: Your one stock shop to financial freedom
- Engineering Dividends :: Dividend Investing, Engineer Style
- Financially Free in 10 Years :: Working Towards Financial Freedom
- GenYMoney :: Make the Most of Your Money
- Heather’s Dividends :: Mom of four kids who slays her investment goals
- Kody’s Dividends :: Harnessing the power of dividend growth investing
- Modest Money :: Investing News and Personal Finance Blog
- My Dividend Dynasty :: Saving, Investing, and Building a Dividend Empire
- Passive Canadian Income :: Tracking Our Journey to Financial Freedom
- Physician on FIRE :: Financial Independence. Retire Early.
- Polliesdividend :: Dutch Dividend Engineer
- Reverse the Crush :: Financial Independence through Investing
- Rockstar Finance :: Curating the Best of Money and Personal Finance
- Slightly Early Retirement :: Slightly Early Retired with Style
- Stockles :: Passive Income Machine – Living while Saving
- Tall Investing :: Reaching new Heights through Dividend Growth Investing
- Tawcan :: A Taiwanese Canadian’s Quest for Joyful Life and Financial Independence
If you’re a fellow personal finance blogger and would like to see your site included here, please follow me on twitter and share your site as well as a little about yourself.
Hope you enjoy all of these great sites as much as I do!